Six people have been charged following a drug trafficking investigation by the Drugs and Firearms Unit of Waterloo Regional Police.
With the assistance of the Emergency Response Team and Intelligence Services Branch, four search warrants were executed on Wednesday -- two at residences in Waterloo, plus one at a residence and business in Kitchener.
Officers seized quantities of suspected cocaine, a replica firearm, packaging and $12,000 in cash.
The accused are:
- 16-year-old male from Kitchener
- 17-year-old male from Kitchener
- 20-year-old man from Kitchener
- 18-year-old woman from Waterloo
- 18-year-old man from Waterloo
- 19-year-old woman from London
All of the accused have been charged with drug-related offences.