Skip to content
live

Weather



Current Weather

Light Snow

Light Snow

-5.9°C

Pressure
101.7 Item
Visibility
4.8 km
Dewpoint
-8.5 °C
Humidity
82%
Wind
SW 28 km/h

Radar Satellite


12 Hour Forecast

Today
4 PM
-7°C
Chance of flurries
Today
5 PM
-7°C
Chance of flurries
Today
6 PM
-6°C
Chance of flurries
Today
7 PM
-6°C
Chance of flurries
Today
8 PM
-5°C
Chance of flurries
Today
9 PM
-7°C
Flurries
Today
10 PM
-8°C
Flurries
Today
11 PM
-8°C
Flurries
Tomorrow
12 AM
-8°C
Flurries
Tomorrow
1 AM
-8°C
Flurries
Tomorrow
2 AM
-9°C
Chance of flurries
Tomorrow
3 AM
-9°C
Chance of flurries

7 Day Forecast

Chance of flurries

Today

-5 °C

Cloudy with 70 percent chance of flurries. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High minus 5. Wind chill near minus 17. UV index 1 or low.


Flurries

Tonight

-14 °C

Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Flurries beginning this evening then changing to 40 percent chance of flurries after midnight. Local amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming northwest 20 near midnight. Low minus 14. Wind chill minus 12 this evening and minus 21 overnight.


Mainly sunny

Friday

-11 °C

A mix of sun and cloud. Clearing late in the morning. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light in the morning. High minus 11. Wind chill minus 23 in the morning and minus 16 in the afternoon. UV index 1 or low.


Clear

Friday night

-24 °C

Clear. Low minus 24.


Sunny

Saturday

-9 °C

Sunny. High minus 9.


Cloudy periods

Saturday night

-16 °C

Cloudy periods. Low minus 16.


Chance of flurries

Sunday

-8 °C

A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. High minus 8.


Chance of flurries

Sunday night

-10 °C

Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 10.


Cloudy

Monday

-5 °C

Cloudy. High minus 5.


Cloudy

Monday night

-8 °C

Cloudy. Low minus 8.


Cloudy

Tuesday

0 °C

Cloudy. High zero.


Chance of flurries

Tuesday night

-3 °C

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 3.


Chance of flurries

Wednesday

1 °C

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. High plus 1.


Yesterday

Low
-21.5 °C
High
-9.6 °C
Precipitation
0.0 mm

Normals

Low
-12 °C
High
-3 °C

Sunrise and Sunset

Sunrise
7:43 AM
Sunset
5:26 PM

Record Values

Type Year Value
Max 2006 3.5 C
Min 2005 -31.1 C
Rainfall 0 mm
Snowfall 0 cm
Precipitation 2004 7.5 mm
Snow On Ground 0 cm

Based on Environment Canada data

Rogers Sports & Media
230 The Boardwalk Kitchener, ON, N2N 0B1
© 2006-2022 Rogers Sports & Media. All rights reserved.
Be the first to read breaking stories. Allow browser notifications on your device. What are browser notifications?
No thanks