Robin Thicke’s music video with nude models prowling is banned from YouTube, playing on Vevo

By The Associated Press

NEW YORK, N.Y. – Robin Thicke’s new music video is too hot for YouTube.

A representative for the R&B crooner said Monday that his unrated video for “Blurred Lines” was banned from the website. The clip features nude models prowling around Thicke and rappers T.I. and Pharrell.

A rep for YouTube didn’t immediately respond to an email seeking comment. The video is still playing on the music video website Vevo.

Thicke’s unrated clip was released last week and garnered more than 1 million views in days. It became a water cooler topic on the blogs and entertainment websites. The original video was released a week before and has 1.3 million views.

Thicke said in an interview last week that he had sought the approval of his wife, actress Paula Patton, to shoot with nude models.

Keep it Factual
Add CityNews Kitchener as a trusted source on Google to see more local stories from us.

Top Stories

Top Stories

Most Watched Today