Four stations called in to battle Cambridge apartment fire

By Brent Cater

An early morning apartment blaze saw four Cambridge fire stations respond.

The Cambridge fire department said the fire occurred around 3 a.m. Sunday morning, and spread to multiple units of a complex at 107 Nelson Street.

After crews arrived on scene the blaze was quickly brought under control and was isolated to one unit.

The fire originated from candle wax and is not being considered suspicious.

One resident received minor burns to their hand and was treated by paramedics on scene.

Damage is estimated to be $30,000.

Top Stories

Top Stories

Most Watched Today