No injuries have been reported following a house fire in Cambridge.
In a social media post on Monday night, officials stated that firefighters from five stations responded to a blaze on Swift Crescent.
Officials later confirmed the fire was contained to a bedroom and was reportedly caused by burning incense.
Damage is estimated at $75,000.
A fire on Swift Cres. in south Cambridge was contained to a bedroom with no injuries. But it happened on the homeowner’s birthday! Incense started the fire while family was eating dinner. $75,000 damage. @680NEWS @570NEWS pic.twitter.com/7KDv3i4K1m— Mark Douglas (@Douglas680NEWS) October 26, 2020
ACTIVE INCIDENT: Cambridge Firefighters from 5 Stations are on scene of a working house fire on Swift Cres. There are no injuries and the fire is now under control. Avoid the area. pic.twitter.com/iGEVou3ZLA— Cambridge Fire Dept (@CambridgeFD) October 26, 2020