Cancellations for January 25, 2023 -- Updated at 4:40 p.m.
PUBLIC AND CATHOLIC SCHOOLS
- The Waterloo Catholic District School Board says all St. Louis Adult Learning and Continuing Education programs scheduled for this evening are cancelled. All Community Use of Schools permits are cancelled, as are all tutoring programs and athletic events
- The Waterloo Region District School board says all rental permits, games and school events are cancelled this evening
- University of Waterloo campus locations closing at 5 p.m. All scheduled in-person classes, labs and tutorials are cancelled
- Wilfrid Laurier University campuses closed as of 4:30 p.m. due to severe weather
- All Conestoga campuses will be closed for the remainder of the day (As of 3:20 p.m.)
- All KidsAbility evening programming scheduled for January 25 is cancelled
- The Wednesday evening Manna program at historic St. Paul's Lutheran Church has been cancelled
- A Celtic Celebration scheduled at Knox Church in Ayr has been rescheduled to February 1 at 7 p.m.
- Hespeler Baptist Church STEM Club and Sr High School Youth Program cancelled
- Pickleball at St. Agatha's Community Centre has been cancelled for this evening
- EarlyON at 161 Roger Street in Waterloo is closing at 4 p.m. due to the weather, expects to reopen Thursday during normal operating hours
- Waterloo Cooperative Preschool closing at 12:30 p.m. Wednesday. Open house has been rescheduled for Tuesday
- Public Health clinics at 150 Main Street in Cambridge have closed early
- Regional Council will be held virtually tonight at 7 p.m.
- Some City of Kitchener programming cancelled and facilities closing early, full details here
IF YOU HAVE A CANCELLATION TO REPORT EMAIL US AT email@example.com