Jacob Ingham and the Kitchener Rangers are launching a 68 Day Blood Drive.
That's the number the Rangers' goalie wears.
They're hoping to get as many donations as possible within the 68 days.
The blood drive starts January 24 and wraps up on March 31.
The cause is very near and dear to Ingham's heart, as his grandmother required a number of blood transfusions after sustaining severe injuries in a collision in 2018.
Here's how you can get involved in the 68 Day Blood Drive:
1. Join the Kitchener Rangers Team ID (KITC009930) by registering online at: bit.ly/RangersTeamRegistration
2. Next, call or book your next donation on or before March 31. Any donations made from a registered Kitchener Rangers team member will support the 68 Day Drive and Jacob Ingham's campaign.
- Call 1 (888) 2 DONATE [1(888) 236-6283]
- Visit www.blood.ca and click the 'Book now' button in the top right-hand corner
- Or visit myaccount.blood.ca/en/donate