Public Health Ontario is reporting 1,392 people in hospital with COVID-19, and 11 deaths today.
Not all hospitals report a daily bed census over the weekend.
The May 14 updates provided by the province's public health agency and the ministry of health also reported the following data:
- 2,073 recoveries and 1,575 new confirmed COVID-19 cases.
- 156 patients are in ICU with COVID-19 related illness.
- 70 patients in ICU with COVID-19 are on ventilators (17 of those patients no longer test positive for COVID-19).
- The province reported 15,102 tests were processed yesterday.
- Another 6,306 tests are still under investigation and/or being processed. To date, over 24 million tests have been completed.
- Vaccination data has been delayed and will be added to this story when it becomes available.
Public Health Ontario has confirmed 1,284,904 cases of COVID-19 since the start of the pandemic, and reported 1,251,893 recoveries and 13,063 deaths, 4,515 of those in long-term care homes